The idea of ‘moving pictures’ is certainly not new. Any Harry Potter fan can tell you that! But thanks to Apple, everyone from wizards to muggles, can take Live Photos and share them. Super cool right? Only, until you see the downsides! … Bam! Right in that happy face! 😈Read more
So, here we are. You’ve lost all the data on your iPhone, you’ve lost all your hope, and you’ve lost your soul. Whatever did you do, Karen? Oh well, that’s not the main point here. The point is, you didn’t have a data backup, and now, you’ve gotta retrieve the lost data. Look no further.Read more
Not to be hasty, but Samsung’s folding phone fiasco seems to be a classic case of haste makes waste. All excited, Samsung handed out the ‘game-changing’ Galaxy Fold to well-known media outlets to let the reviewers do what they do best. And in a true horror outcome for Samsung, the screens on almost all the review units started showing signs of damage within a mere day of use!Read more
Some time back Apple switched the image and video compression formats that it used to two new formats: HEVC for video and HEIF for images. Both these formats provide significantly lower file sizes than the previous formats that were used – H.264 and JPEG.Read more
What Exactly is this Contest?
The #FanboysAssembleContest is straightforward. All you need to do to win is follow us on Instagram and DM us a picture that displays your love for both Apple products and Avengers. You can do this by:
- Using Avengers wallpapers on your Apple devices.
- Clicking a photo of Avengers merchandise with your Apple devices.
- Any other variation that includes Apple and Avengers in one photo.
Get as creative as you want to with your submission!
All relevant responses will be entered into a lucky draw and ONE lucky Apple fanboy/ fangirl will win a BookMyShow voucher worth 1,500 INR.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
• The contest is open only to residents of India.
• We may ask you for an identity proof to ascertain the criteria mentioned above.
• You must like our Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/applesutra) to be eligible to enter the lucky draw.
• You must send a direct message to Applesutra enclosing a photo that meets the critera to be eligible to enter the lucky draw.
• Employees and immediate family members of Applesutra (The “Organizer”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers are not eligible for the contest.
What’s the Duration of the Contest?
• The contest will be open from 26th April 2019 to 30th April 2019. All entries received after the given time, will not be considered.
• The winner will be announced on 1st May 2019.
• The Organizer reserves the right to extend the contest period if deemed necessary.
How Many Winners and What Prizes?
• One (1) lucky participant will win a BookMyShow voucher worth 1,500 INR.
• The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable
• Under no circumstances shall Applesutra be responsible and/or liable if the winner cannot be contacted. It further reserves the full right to disqualify the winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by Applesutra has failed for any reason whatsoever.
• Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
• The judgment of the contest is based solely on the discretion of Applesutra and will be final.
• Any modifications/changes/discontinuation without prior notice in the duration & the schedule would be at the sole discretion of Applesutra.
• The information you provide will only be used for this competition and will not be divulged to third parties.
Liability and Responsibility
• Participants unconditionally agree to assume full liability, and responsibility in case of any loss, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from their participation in this contest. Applesutra shall not be held liable for any, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from the participants’ participation in this contest.
• Applesutra will not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communication, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or Website.
• Applesutra reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate and/or suspend this contest, without the need to provide any prior notice. It serves the rights to modify, suspend or cancel this contest in the event of technical interference or corruption due to but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Applesutra.
• It reserves the right to disqualify participants found or suspected to have tampered with the Contest through the submission process, during the operation of the contest or violating the contest. Applesutra also reserves the right to disqualify or take legal action against any person who it suspects to have infringed any of these terms and conditions and interfered in the contest via fraudulent activities or activities harmful to the contest, its submission process, the website and the Facebook site.
• By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding. Applesutra reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
• The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or BookMyShow. All information obtained is solely provided to Applesutra, and not to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or BookMyShow.
WhatsApp for iPhone (and Android) is all set to roll out animated stickers, and if you’re not excited about them, I’m going to paint you a little picture to explain to you why you should get hyped about it!Read more
Apple is all set to report its fiscal Q2 2019 earnings at the end of this month. (Apple’s Q1 2019 is counted as the period between October to December of last year. And Q2 2019 is January
The latest iOS 12.2 version brought many happy additions and alterations to iPhones and iPads software. There are four new Animojis, improved audio message, Siri tricks, and a few more new features. But there’s a new handy feature that might have gone unnoticed just because you did not know where to look. So, here it is – you can check the warranty expiration date of your iPad and iPhone warranty right there on the device.Read more
Oh, how the mighty have fallen! Let me tell you a story about the time Apple launched its revolutionary butterfly keyboard in 2015. The MacBook keyboard was built to seamlessly blend in with the super sleek design and lightweight built. Obviously, the butterfly keyboard got us drooling over it, and obviously, Apple tried fitting the awe-inspiring tech in all its laptops.Read more