Halfway into 2021 and, so far, we’ve been introduced to Apple’s item tracking device called AirTags, the redesigned 24-inch iMac, the revamped iPad Pro series with the M1 processor, and a new purple colour in the current generation of the iPhone lineup. And we still have a lot more to look forward to when it comes to Apple’s upcoming products!
Of course, we do have tentative release dates for some of the new tech Apple plans to introduce to its users , these dates are not concrete. The following list has been curated by digging deep into our sources and the latest leaks.
Apple Future Products With a Release Date
Apple plans to hold this year’s Fall Event by the end of September or early October. Following is the list of Apple products you can expect to see in the coming months.
- iPhone 13: A refreshed iPhone lineup is heading our way this fall. We expect the iPhone 13 to have a similar chassis as seen on the iPhone 12, but with a smaller notch making the iPhone 13 look distinctively different from older iPhones. Along with the 120Hz ProMotion display, the next-generation iPhone lineup is expected to have longer battery life and camera improvements.
- Apple Watch Series 7: Though there aren’t any definitive leaks on the next-generation Watch series. We expect to see a change in design following the sharp-edged technique from the iPhone 12. Also, Apple plans to introduce a faster processor, better wireless connectivity, and upgraded displays in the next Apple Watch.
Upcoming Apple Products in Late 2021:
- MacBook Pro: Apple is working on upsizing the current generation of the 13-inch and the 15-inch MacBook Pro. Apple plans to discontinue both the Pro laptops currently on sale and make way for bigger 14-inch and 16-inch variants. Apple plans to introduce the sharp-edged design philosophy in the MacBook Pro. Thus, without significantly increasing its dimensions, both the Pro models will have thinner bezels and larger screen sizes.
Expect the next generation of the MacBook Pro lineup to be a powerhouse due to the upgraded M-processor. The upcoming Apple products are expected to get a massive 10-core CPU and 32-core GPU options. Along with a range-topping 64GB RAM. Also, Apple plans on reintroducing MagSafe charging for the MacBook Pro.
- AirPods 3: The second generation of Apple’s AirPods didn’t witness any significant design upgrades. This time around, Apple plans on revamping the AirPods range. The AirPods 3 a similar design seen on the Pro models but without the silicone buds and Active Noise Cancellation. Unlike the AirPods Max, the third generation of the AirPods will have a wireless charging case and will be the cheapest wireless headphone by the Cupertino company.
- AirPods Pro: Along with the AirPods 3, the next AirPods Pro is also in for an upgrade. Expect the upcoming Apple product to have a stem-less design and better connectivity features.
- iPad mini: Following the design cues from the iPad Air 4, Apple plans to introduce a thinner bezel and a full-screen display in the next iPad mini. The latest leaks reveal a lightning port and Touch ID sensor in the power button.
- MacBook Air: Though Apple might hold up the launch of the next MacBook Air until 2022, we expect the next-generation model to be thinner and lighter than its predecessor. Like the next MacBook Pro, Apple plans to introduce a faster processor, slimmer bezels, and MagSafe charging in the 2022 MacBook Air models.
Upcoming Apple Products with Unknown Release Dates
- Larger iMac: Following the footsteps of the 24-inch iMac, Apple plans on introducing a larger iMac. Expect the next-generation model to have a faster chipset and performance-oriented CPU and GPU.
- Entry-level iPad: Apple is developing the ninth generation of the low-cost iPad, keeping in mind the design of the discontinued iPad Air 3. We expect the next generation of the entry-level iPad to be slimmer and have thinner bezels.
- MagSafe Battery Pack: Apple plans to introduce a wireless power bank with MagSafe charging capability for the recent iPhone lineup. Though there was a mention of the battery pack in iOS 14.5, Apple said they were working on some technical glitches, and thus, we expect the MagSafe battery pack to launch soon.
Apple Products to Launch Beyond 2021:
- iPhone SE 2022: Apple plans on launching the next generation of the SE model somewhere in 2022. The upcoming entrant in the iPhone lineup is expected to have a similar design seen on the iPhone 12 Mini but with a single rear camera. The next SE is expected to get a full-screen display, punch-hole notch, 5G capabilities, and Touch ID in the power button.
- Folding iPhone: There have been several rumours and design leaks about the folding iPhone. The upcoming Apple product is expected to launch in 2023 and will sport a 7.5 or 8-inch display.
- Apple Car: The Cupertino company aspires to enter the automobile industry with the launch of the Apple Car. Apple’s first electric car is under development and will likely be launched between 2023 and 2025.
Which of these upcoming Apple products are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments!