What Exactly is this Contest?
The #AirPodsGiveaway contest is straightforward. All you need to do to win is follow AppleSutra on Instagram and tag as many friends as you can. Remember, the more people you tag, the higher are your chances of winning. All relevant responses will be entered into a lucky draw and one lucky Apple Fanboy/girl will win Apple AirPods.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- The contest is open only to residents of India.
- We may ask you for an identity proof to ascertain the criteria mentioned above.
- You must like our Instagram page to be eligible to enter the lucky draw.
- You must also tag people in the comments section of the contest posts to be eligible to enter the lucky draw. Remember, the more you tag, the more chances of you winning.
- If you follow us on Twitter and Facebook as well your chances of winning the prize will be better.
- Employees and immediate family members of AppleSutra (The “Organizer”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers are not eligible for the contest.
What’s the Duration of the Contest?
- The contest will be open from 8th March 2019 to 15th March 2019. All entries received after the given time, will not be considered.
- The winner will be announced in the next few days.
- The Organizer reserves the right to extend the contest period if deemed necessary.
How Many Winners and What Prizes?
- One (1) lucky participant will win Apple AirPods.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Under no circumstances shall AppleSutra be responsible and/or liable if the winner cannot be contacted. It further reserves the full right to disqualify the winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by AppleSutra has failed for any reason whatsoever.
- Participation in this contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The judgment of the contest is based solely on the discretion of AppleSutra and will be final.
- Any modifications/changes/discontinuation without prior notice in the duration & the schedule would be at the sole discretion of AppleSutra.
- The information you provide will only be used for this competition and will not be divulged to third parties.
Liability and Responsibility
- Participants unconditionally agree to assume full liability, and responsibility in case of any loss, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from their participation in this contest. AppleSutra shall not be held liable for any, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from the participants’ participation in this contest.
- AppleSutra will not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communication, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or Website
- AppleSutra reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate and/or suspend this contest, without the need to provide any prior notice. It serves the rights to modify, suspend or cancel this contest in the event of technical interference or corruption due to but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of AppleSutra.
- It reserves the right to disqualify participants found or suspected to have tampered with the Contest through the submission process, during the operation of the contest or violating the contest. AppleSutra also reserves the right to disqualify or take legal action against any person who it suspects to have infringed any of these terms and conditions and interfered in the contest via fraudulent activities or activities harmful to the contest, its submission process, the website and the Facebook site
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the Organizer are final and binding. AppleSutra reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. All information obtained is solely provided to AppleSutra, and not to Instagram.