The Free 5GB iCloud storage that Apple gives with every device is just not enough for you? Your photos, videos, songs collections don’t fit in the mini storage of expensive Apple device. Guess what there’s another deal for you to pay for! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you… iCloud storage. *drum roll*
Here’s How it Works:
You got three choices – 50GB for Rs. 75, 200GB for Rs. 219 and 2TB for Rs. 749. The 200GB and 2TB plan can be shared with your family as well.
Your storage is upgraded immediately. And of course, if you are a regular Apple subscriber, you’ll know this is amount will be deducted monthly. This is not a yearly subscription or a one-time payment thing. In simple words, you’ll be billed every month for your iCloud storage plan unless you downgrade your plan.
Apple will be generous and send you an email each month, reminding you of your upcoming payment.
Let’s Talk How to Get it
Be it any Apple device – iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or a PC, upgrading your iCloud storage is just a few clicks task. Choose your Apple device below and bring up your storage requirement up to date.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage / iCloud Storage.
- If you’re still using iOS 10.2 or an earlier model, it’s unfortunate. Go upgrade your iOS first! Too lazy? Too Broke? Nevermind, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage / Change Storage Plan.
- Pick a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen payment instructions.
On your Mac
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
- Click Change Storage Plan / Buy More Storage.
- Pick a plan.
- Click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
- Finally, make the payment as it asks for.
On your Windows PC
If you want iCloud on your Windows PC, that’s kinda sad (just buy a MacBook, dude!), Anyways, just follow the instruction, Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click Storage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan and click Next. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy and make the payment.
See, it not that hard at all. So, off you go and do what you gotta do.