While browsing for good iPhone camera accessories, you’ll notice that most of them are not available in India. Several posts (like this one by CNET) list a bunch of amazing products, which are, sadly, beyond our reach. And since we don’t have relatives and friends who skip between India and US with regular frequency, we are left asking those around us “Yaar US se koi aa raha hai kya?” (Is anyone you know coming from the US?)
Well, that trend is about to change, because these top-selling iPhone camera accessories have just become available in India!
NOTE: Because these products have just been launched in India, their Amazon page looks a bit empty. Most of them aren’t even fulfilled by Amazon because there’s simply no demand. So if you want to know more about these products, we suggest you search for them on Amazon US. Or just Google the name!
1. Incipio Focal camera case for iPhone 5/5S
- Converts your camera into a classic camera
- Rich leather finish, premium quality
- Removable safety strap
2. HISY Bluetooth Remote
- Wireless external shutter button for iPhones – can be used to click photos or record videos
- Eliminates blurry images due to shaky hands while clicking the shutter button
- Incredible battery — can last up to 2 years taking 100 pics a day
3. Fujifilm Instax Share SP-1
- Portable, wireless, instant printer
- Print 2″x3″ photos directly from the mobile device
- A sort of digital polaroid. Best suited for travelling photographers
4. Kogeto Dot
- Instantly create 360-degree panoramic videos
- Comes bundled with a free app that lets you experiment with your panoramas
- Very well integrated with social media platforms
5. Joby GripTight
- Multi-joint tripod — lets you find the perfect angle for your iPhone
- Magnetic feet — will stick to iron brackets mounted on the walls, etc.
- Best suited for taking super macro shots (ultra close-ups which can be ruined by even the slightest movements)
6. Manfrotto Klyp+
- Super powerful LED external flash for low light conditions
- Works while taking photos as well as videos
- Built-in battery so it won’t drain the battery of your iPhone
7. iOgrapher Filmmaking Case for iPhone 6/6S
- Lightweight polycarbonate case that’s easy to hold and carry
- Two “full-fist” handles give you incredible grip and stop the hand vibrations from showing up in the photos/videos
- Two built-in “accessory shoes” that can be used to link it to external mic and flash sets
8. Monoprice Camera Skate Dolly
- For those budding filmmakers who need great tracking and panning shots but can’t really afford a dolly
- Solid poly-carbon body; super smooth, ball bearing wheels
- Angle markings on the base to set the perfect path
Lensbaby Creative Mobile Kit for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus
- For those who can’t afford a DSLR, but really want to be professional photographers
- Creates authentic motion blur and depth-of-field effects
- Fits perfectly with the iPhone; one-step attach and detach mechanism
Oh, and yeah, if you’re going to whine about “how expensive these products are”, well, then you shouldn’t have picked an Apple device in the first place.
Because, if you wanted cheap, then you came to the wrong place.